Worst blogger award goes to me. I already know I am slacking big time and now I can’t even remember which run was on what day and the distance I ran is up in the air. That is very, very sad.
So get ready for a long picture post. I swear I’ll get back on the weekly training reports. Until then, this is what you get. You’re welcome.
1. 7 easy paced miles. Trying to get quicker.
2. Again, 7 easy paced miles but a little longer run.
3. Kroger had my favorite gels on closeout so I bought the whole sleeve. You cannot go wrong with $.71 per gel.
4. Mizuno has this cool app that is free. You get to run for 7 days and see how much you can run. For each mile, $1 is donated to Back on My Feet. Pretty cool! And I ran 26 miles 🙂 so people ran like 150 miles and I wish I could do that.
5. National Running Day realness. At least I’m honest. 😉
6 & 7. Hilly 2 miler that made me sticky sweaty and gross. Look at that elevation… that is just in my neighborhood!
8 & 9. Threshold Friday! Weather Channel app lied to me. Said it was foggy, nope definitely was not. I was drowning in sweat.
10. My dream that I am working towards. Working very hard might I add.