1. What are you wearing?
Compression shorts, compression socks, polar bear fleece pj pants and a raddy tshirt. Post race gear.
2. Ever been in love?
Yes! And I love him more every single day.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
Yep. It was ugly and I was 18 and learned many things.
4. How tall are you?
5 feet, 5 inches.
5. How much do you weigh?
6. Any tattoos?
YEP. 5 in total.
7. Any piercings?
Had my belly button pierced, took it out 6 years ago, and I have double ear piercings on each ear.
8. Favorite song?
Any Britney Spears song. I can’t pick just one.
yies you’d look for in a partner?
Humor and loyalty.
10. Favorite quote?
Start with your head, finish with your heart.
11. Favorite actor?
So many! Hmmm… JohDepMattMcChrisHemsJareLetBradCooChannTatum. Yep that actor 😉
12. Loud music or soft?
Loud music! I work in a salon with awesome music blasting.
13. Where do you go when you’re sad?
Outside to run.
14. How long does it take for you to get ready in the morning?
15. Every been in a physical fight?
Yes. Girl fight, nothing serious.
16. Turn on?
17. Turn off?
Being an asshole. Just saying.
I have severe car driving anxiety when I am a passenger. I develop panic attacks. Fear of car wrecks is bad.
19. Last thing that made you cry?
20. Last time you said you loved someone?
My mom when I was ending our phone call.
21. Meaning behind your YouTube name?
22. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My awesome hubby, and I literally texted him telling him he was the best husband.
23. Favorite food?
Fish and chips. All day everyday if I could.
24. Place you want to visit?
25. Do you have a crush?
Yes and I get to see him every day when he gets home. Zach ❤ 4ever.
26. Last time you kissed someone?
Zach before he left for work.
27. Last time you were insulted?
On the phone yesterday by a client.
28. Favorite piece of jewelry?
Engagement ring and wedding band, and my colorful flower statement necklace.
29. Who should answer these questions next?
JEN at Hello Fitness We Meet Again
AND YOU! Answer one or all in the comments 🙂