The photos that capture my life.
- From Winter Storm Leon. The day that crippled ATL and the surrounding Metro Area with people trapped in their cars, office buildings, and children on buses or in schools. I met up with Zach on his last 2 miles of walking to the house.
- Then the next morning, I like an idiot, walked to see the snow and ice. Then I busted it on our driveway and ended up with this gnarly and extremely painful bruise on my lower back.
- While in Savannah for my half marathon, we met up with old friends and this cute baby nugget is Myles and he stole my heart. So snuggly.
- We found the well from The Ring.
- On our way home from Savannah, we swung into Charleston and during the drive stopped and got a Coke. This was the only size they had! So tiny.
- A little DIY for my race bibs and 2 medals. I plan on filling that sucker up with race bling!
- Southern humor. I still laugh when I see it. “Get your bread and milk.”
- From yesterday. I was beyond bundled to brave the snow. It is so beautiful outside!