I’m sorry I haven’t blogged in ages. I’ve been super sick, and work has been cray. And when I say sick, I mean I got hit with the flu, sinus infection and bronchitis all in one go. I thought I was done for. I finally got to run yesterday and ended the 2013 year with running 396 miles, 4 short of my goal! But physically I just couldn’t do more. My body is not prepared for high milage like it was before I got sick. However, now the pressure is on to get in my super long runs for my half marathon on February 1. Panic has set in. I just need another 8 mile run under my belt with a 9 and 10 mile run to follow.
Now that 2014 is upon us, I thought I’d share with you my goals. Shocker right?
1. Run at least 1 mile everyday.
2. Run my first full marathon in November.
3. Have at least 10 races under my belt this year.
>>>> 3 1/2 marathons, 1 full marathon, 1 15K, 3 10Ks, 2 5Ks <<<<
4. Attempt running without music!
5. Incorporate more strength training and ab work. Ab work at least everyday*
What are your goals?
Are you finally going to run that race you’ve wanted?
Attempt a longer distance?
Share with me!