Lets just be real, you really do want to know what I’ve been doing since my last blog post.
Any who I’ve been running and doing P90X. And eating the best peanut butter in the world. Some serious stuff.
Here is my past 2 weeks since moving, I promise its awesome.
1. I ran my first hill run and I didn’t die. I did want to throw myself on the pavement and curl into a ball and not finish, but alas I hiked up my big girl panties and finished the run. Yes. I ran in those Gucci shades, like every run I’ve ran in the past 2 years.
2. I got new running shoes! I love/dislike the Brooks PureCadence. I think they are wonderful on the treadmill, but on the road they just aren’t for me. I don’t like the feeling that my foot is slipping out the sides (I know that can’t happen but it feels like it) so I had a great experience with Zappos and they refunded me and allowed me to keep my shoes. A big Rachel Zoe MAJ to Zappos. I did stick my with beloved Brooks and got the Ravenna 4 shoe.
3. I got fed-up with my workouts lately so I decided at 11PM one night to start P90X again. This time I’m doing the lean program. I’ve stuck with it since last Monday, but Friday I couldn’t do the legs and back disc. My hip flexors got over-stretched doing the yoga disc so I couldn’t walk Friday. I did manage to run, but it was run/walk so it was all good.
4. Last week I ran 9 miles. Thats like a 1,000 times more than any weekend this whole year. Except that weekend I ran 10 in January. I really like the C25K app (again, yes I know) with the hills in my hood because if I went out the gate I would die while running. Not cute. Only 3 weeks to go then I can begin my half-marathon training! (to get used to long runs again and eventually run another half)
5. Go and get this. Like right now! I can’t stop eating it. And, I know you’re wondering. Yes, it was on Oprah’s Favorite Things List.
There you go. My life in 2 weeks captured in 5 pictures.
What are you doing?
What MAJ thing have you done in the past 2 weeks?